The pattern is of Dashwood Mausoleum
with the church behind it which my bf bought for me while visiting it and the hell fire caves a couple of months ago. He gave it to me on May 1st while he was here visiting me and I started it the same day (of course lol) What would normally take me at most 2 weeks ended taking up 6 as I didn't manage to finish it till June 14th due to my health issues.
The pattern came with a frame/matte that is exactly the same size as the piece of Aida (obviously someone was trying to cur corners here and keep the cost down here) and the inside of the frame came just outside the edge of the embroidery on the sides but the top/bottom had 3 extra lines of empty fabric so it looked very unbalanced. I decided to add 3 more lines of embroidery to compensate but was unable to get the fabric stretched right with the frame over it to show who it looks with frame. I will probably have to find a frame a bit bigger than the embroidered area, stretch it and then cut the frame/matte to size to fit the size of the frame.
Doing the "large" expanses of blue almost did my head in and I only had enough blue to add 1 extra line so I had to get creative and add the other two lines at the bottom using the greens - I think it worked out pretty well as it's hard to see where the pattern left off and my addition starts.
Stitches: 78 x 51
Size: 3 5/8"x 5 5/8" / 9 1/4 cm x 14 1/4 cm
Fabric: 14ct white Aida
Colours: I can't remember how many colours it has I'm afraid, around 11 at a guess.